Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random backyard photo shoot

So a few days ago I was outside with Samantha and we were watching brother play on his set. I decided that since I dont have enough pictures of my babies I needed to take some more and thus a random backyard photo shoot :) Here are some shots from that day.

My cutie Patootie. Amazingly she did not mind the feeling of the grass.

Both my babies

My little man. I love that he is cocking his head to the side. I think it is adorable :)

Me and my babies.
Luckily daddy got home at the perfect time to take this picture for us. You should have seen me trying to get Mason to stand right where I wanted him to so that I could set the camera up and try and set the timer. haha


3 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

Awwww...such sweet pics! I love the one of all three of you together. You are looking amazing!

Love & miss you!

Roger and Robyn said...

I love the second one where the kids are smiling. So sweet!

Mary Pat said...

I agree with Robyn - the one of brother and sister together is so sweet! I love the last one of you three too!!