Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Big ONE

Well I cant believe that it has actually been a year but SAMANTHA RYAN LEROUAX is ONE! It still feels like yesterday that Derrek and I were walking into the hospital to be prepped for the delivery of our baby girl. Its amazing that it has only been a year and I can barely remember my life without her in it. Being a parent is truly amazing and I am so grateful that god gave Derrek and I this beautiful little miracle. Here is a look back at her first year.

Leaving for the hospital

Our baby girl is here and looking a lot like her brother

Our little flower is 1 month old

two months old

Three months old

Four months old

Five months old

Six months old

Seven months old

Eight months old

nine months old

Ten months old

Eleven months

Twelve months old

As the parent you dont realize how much your child changes in a year until you look back at pictures. Everyone kept telling me how much hair she was getting and I didnt even realize it half the time. This year just flew by in a blink of an eye.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GORGEOUS GIRL!!! We love you very much!!

P.S.- stay tuned for party prep and party pics coming soon :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, what a year! Happy Birthday you gorgeous and happy little girl! What a blessing it has been to spend this year with you, watching you grow! Here's to another year, full of fun! ( I loved all of those pics, cute idea by the way, but my favorite has to be the one with her in that yellow smocked dress! She looks like an absolute doll!)

Marks of Faith said...

That is such a sweet and amazing post! :) Happy Birthday Samantha we are so glad to be part of your family! Love you all!

Roger and Robyn said...

Happy birthday Samantha! You are getting more and more precious each day!