Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dance Class

Samantha has started dance!! Hooray!!! Actually her first day was a complete disaster bless her heart. I enrolled her in a creative dance class through the parks and rec here in Pearland b/c they accept 2 yr olds (most actual dance studios dont take them until they are 3). So being the gung-ho mommy that I am I put her in it. I had been telling her about it all week and she was all excited to start.

Here she is before we left for class

I told her to put her hands up like she was dancing and this is what she did. haha :)

It started okay with her sitting with all the girls.

She then proceeded to cry for 20 minutes (the class is only 30 minutes long). The mommies were not allowed in there and I know that contributed to her being upset (we have a bit of an attachment issue we are working through) haha. Eventually the teacher came out and said "Samantha's mommy would you like to come and sit in here" HA! She calmed down and did what she was suppose to after I got in there. Oh well!! Hopefully next week will be better. :)

Happy dancing everyone!!

No comments: