Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

O Christmas Tree

This is the first time in 5 years that we have had a REAL christmas tree. I am so excited that both of my kids are finally at an age where we can go back having a real tree. They were so excited to go and pick one out (really it was an hour of me inspecting multiple trees while they ran around the lot with Derrek chasing them haha). Yes, thats right, we spent an hour in the tree lot. Considering the importance of the decision that had to be made (did I mention it has been over 5 years since we had a real tree) it had to be the most perfect tree I could find. And let me just tell you that I found myself a winner. This tree is so perfectly shaped that it actually looks FAKE. haha!! Anyways, we are happy to have us a real tree this year and for many years to come.

Here is our car looking all mountainy with our tree on top of it


The kids with my perfectly shaped christmas tree. :)

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: