Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A medal ANNNND a trophy

Samantha's first soccer season has come to an end. I'm not going to lie, the jury is still out about whether or not she will play again haha! In I9 each child gets a medal throughout the season and its up to the coach to decide who to give it to each week. Well the last game of the season that Samantha played in was the ONE! The one where she FINALLY got her medal. Since the coach is our neighbor and Samantha and their daughter Lucy are very good friends we had already agreed that there was no way either family was going to go through the drama of the girls NOT getting their medals on the same day so thus a pre-arrangement was created of when they would get their medals. It was (at the time) the BEST DAY EVER!!



Until a week later when she got her TROPHY!! 



I wish I had taken a picture but I laughed out loud when I looked at the trophy because on the bottom where the plaque is it says Participation! HA!! Thanks I9 we appreciate that! ;)

No comments: