Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 20, 2014

My favorite season and a Bunco

Its FOOTBALL SEASON BABY!!! One of my favorite times of the year!! My husband is not a huge fan b/c it means he has to fend for himself on Saturday's but I absolutely 100% L.O.V.E it!! Let me clarify though that I love COLLEGE football NOT NFL football and in this house win or lose we are AGGIE FANS!!!! We love us some Texas A&M Football!!! WHOOP!!!

As luck would have it (or maybe its b/c I specifically planned it this way ;) ) I hosted BUNCO in September right as this amazing season got started, so in true over the top college football fan fashion the theme was a TAILGATE!! Everyone wore their team colors and left with a door hangar favor that represented their team of choice. I know I'm a bit biased as the hostess but I think that it is safe to say that everyone had a BLAST!!

Happy Football Season!!!

The front of my home come the start of the season!!

Watch party for the 1st game of the season!!



 Real Tailgaitng for the A&M vs. Rice game!




BUNCO!!! The above mentioned favors


One of my BFF's Iliana. Yes, we are a friendship divided ;)
  
Roll a Bunco wear the helmet!


No comments: