Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I did it!!!

Well I finally did it, I opened an etsy shop. It is 100% still a work in progress but at least it is up and running. All I have in it right now are bows, clippies and stretchy headbands (thanks to my MIL for the indirect idea). There is a ton more stuff that I am wanting to add to it but of course I need to have (and find) the time to be able to make them. So go and take a look and tell me what you think. Of course if you happen to HATE it then please just lie to me :)

www.homemadewithheart.etsy.com

Here is my little avatar but on the etsy site it is facing the correct direction. Aren't I so clever?? haha :)

ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Emily! Bekah and I want to be one of your first customers!

Mary Pat said...

I'm so impressed!! You're store is going to be a huge hit! I love the logo picture!

Jenny has some competition for the first customer! : )

Roger and Robyn said...

Everything looks so cute! I wonder if Hunter would wear some... :)