Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 22, 2010

Saturday Morning Panpakes

Derrek has officially started a new tradition in the LeRouax house of Saturday morning panpakes (as mason calls them). It is so funny b/c we have done this enough times for Mason to actually KNOW that he gets panpakes every Saturday morning. When he gets up in the morning and we ask him what he wants he always says panpakes. He loves them!! This is one of those things that I hope he will take with him as he gets older. When he goes off to college and is on his own I hope he will make pancakes on saturdays and think of his daddy. When he gets married and has his own kids I hope that he will make saturday morning panpakes for them too and say " You know your grandpa use to do this for me when I was a little boy." I know its super sentimental of me but that is my hope :)


Here they are together making their Saturday Morning Panpakes


2 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so sweet and I love how sentimental you got! : ) How is everyone feeling by the way? We miss you guys and can't wait for our next playdate!

Mary Pat said...

What great pictures!! And such a cool tradition! Now I want us to start a tradition like that too!!