Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthday weekend in CC

Last weekend we went to CC (Corpus Christi) to celebrate many a birthday. My brother Joshua's birthday was Feb. 24th, my nephew Zachary's birthday was Feb. 26th, my brother Michael's birthday and my niece Jacquelyn's birthdays were March 2nd. Crazy huh? Well Zachary and Jacquelyn were both having birthday parties so we made the trek down to good ol CC for them. What a fun weekend we had. Saturday was Zachary's birthday party at the Ultimate Party zone. Here is a picture of him and Mason together in the giant blow up chair.


As you can see Mason has chocolate frosting all over his mouth. Those sure were yummy cupcakes :)

Sunday was Jacquelyn's tea party in tutu's. It was so cute! Here are the girls together.



Sorry its the wrong way but here is one of Samantha in her adorable outfit. I didn't have a tutu for her (shocking I know) so I went to gymboree and bought this onesie that had the tutu attached. Then I put her in baby legs so that she wouldn't get cold. Isn't she ADORABLE!!

We also got some good quality time with my parents and grandparents. Its always nice to get to spend time with them.

Here is Samantha with her GG-Ma and GG-Pa

Mason and GG-Pa

Mason and his PoPo Ne (my dad)

Thanks for the fun weekend family. We love ya'll and miss ya'll already. See ya'll in a week :)


2 comments:

Mary Pat said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend!

Mason looks so handsome in that picture with his cousin!

I LOVE Samantha's outfit!! I need to get Evie some of those monogrammed bows (and order some bows from you!) She's so pretty!

Jenny said...

oh my goodness, she looks to precoius for words in that outfit you put together! where did you get those baby legs? i have never seen them with bows! sooooo cute!