Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A heart melting moment

Yesterday I was getting dressed to get ready for a birthday party and my babies were on the bed together. I could hear them talking to each other which that in itself just melts my heart. When I walked out of the restroom this is what I saw



BE STILL MY HEART!!! It was just so adorable. I LOVE these two kids so much it makes my heart ache. I love Samantha for just being here and for the new thrill that she brings to our lives. I love to watch her and see her grow and I cant wait to see the woman that she will grow into. She is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!! Mason, oh how I love my Mason. He is the most amazing big brother. Never once has he ever told us to get rid of Samantha or to take her back or to throw her away. haha!! He tolerates her so well. He can be watching a movie and she can be screaming and it doesn't phase him a bit. He loves her and kisses her and he takes care of her. No joke!! Yesterday she was fussing and he looked at Derrek and said "Go daddy go help mantha." We couldnt believe how protective he was of her. Everytime I get him out of the car first he runs around to the other side and says "Mantha's turn." He is incredible!!! I have been so blessed with such a well adjusted, patient, loving child. I cant wait to see how awesome he is going to be as he gets older.

Here are a few extra shots I took after my heart melting moment

Mason smiling and saying cheese. We are going to have to work on this a bit :)

Gorgeous!!

Kisses!!

4 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

So sweet!

Mary Pat said...

I love these pictures, and I love this post!

Mason is such a sweet big brother...of course, it's not too hard to be sweet to such an adorable little sister.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Jenny said...

What a sweet moment, thank you for sharing this with us! Gosh, it really gets me thinking about baby #2! You and Robyn make it look as wonderful as I am sure it really is! What a great mommy you are!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I can tell that Mason is so proud being a big brother. Samantha is a little beauty too!