Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Playtime together

I am very much looking forward to the day when the kids can play together. Little did I know that they already could. We (the kids and I) were outside the other day hanging out with daddy when I got the great idea to sit Samantha in the back of Mason's big dump truck. Okay so it wasn't a great idea but she was getting heavy and I needed an alternative for her for just a little while :) Anyways, I sat her in the back of the dump truck and Mason turns to me and asks "Push?" Thats right he wanted to push her. So I got up and stayed relatively close and let him push her around the playset. And there right before my eyes a 3 yr old was playing with a 6 month old.

yay!! lets ride brother!!

Lovingly looking at her brother


Hey, where did everybody go?

Fun, fun times in the backyard have just begun. We are very much looking forward to many more pictures of brother and sister playtime together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Pat said...

I love seeing pictures of their interaction!!

Marks of Faith said...

Awww so sweet. I hope and trust Cromwell will be a good big brother just like Mason!