Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The backyard Project Ends

Back in February I posted about our back yard project (our new patio) beginning, well it is a bit overdue but now I can post about it ending. WAHOO!!!! Derrek and his friend Jonathan did an AMAZING job!! I am not the first to say that if I had not witnessed them actually doing the work it would be hard to believe that they did it themselves (yes, its that awesome). I am so incredibly impressed with these two men and their abilities. We have been slowly but surely (due to rain) getting to enjoy our new patio and we are definitely looking forward to all the time that WILL be spent out there. Thank you Thurston family for all your help!!!

And now for the great unveiling. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!






We had some new landscaping put in too. Here is a shot of the new flower bed around the ugly box in the back yard.

Here is a shot (sort of) of the new flower bed around the Master Bedroom windows.




Gorgeous isn't it??? You want one don't you :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness, it is beautiful! it's like a resort back there! i am so impressed! way to go guys! can't wait to see it in person!

Roger and Robyn said...

Hooray! It looks fantastic. Can't wait to hang out!

Mary Pat said...

WOW!! I can't get over how amazing it looks. Jenny is right, just like a resort!