Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 27, 2010

Horns? Antennae? Nope its...

ITTY BITTY PIGGIES!!! haha!

The other day I got adventurous with Samantha's hair and wanted to see if I could get it into two little piggies. I DID!!! They are tiny and they curl over but I was just so excited that she had enough hair up top to do it with. We will now be able to use a lot more of her bows now :)


A close up of the piggies.

How can you not just smile at this picture?


Mason w/ Samantha and her piggies :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I alwasy love little girls with pigtails!

Grace is going to miss seeing Mason in class this year. Hope you guys love your new school!

Mary Pat said...

Adorable piggies!! I love the picture of her smiling up at the camera!

Marks of Faith said...

So adorable! Can't wait to see more pics!