Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sushi and Spring Rolls

About a year ago a friend of mine in my mom's group hosted a cooking night and she was teaching us how to make sushi. I was so excited that I got to attend. It is a bit time consuming but so EASY!! Then, one evening when I was teaching my sisters how to do it they taught me how to make spring rolls. Well about 2 weeks ago I had a hankering for both sushi and spring rolls so that is what I made for dinner.

Here is the proof that I made it myself.



My completed spring rolls in the fridge

My rolled up california rolls

My completed dinner

It turned out so yummy. I have to admit that I was quite proud of myself. I am always willing to do this again so if anyone wants a lesson, call me! heehee :)

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

I want a tutorial the next time I'm in Houston! The food looks delicious!