Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cupcake Love and my 100th post

I am happy to share with everyone that this is my 100th blog post. I am sort of shocked actually b/c I just realized that I have been blogging for over a year. Who would have thought that I would stick with it so long? When I first started I wasn't so sure about it but it looked like fun so I jumped right in. I'm really glad I did and I appreciate everyone who reads about Life with the LeRouax's. :)

Now on to the cupcake love. The pictures will explain it all.

Is that not one happy little lady?

Making sure she gets all the chocolate off her fingers too


Loving her cupcake!!


Stay warm and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

the fishers said...

Cutie pie curls!

Mary Pat said...

Samantha is too cute!! I love how meticulously she is about her icing! :)

Michelle Langley said...

Look at those curls!! What a sweetheart!! SOOOO glad we've found each other's blogs!! :)