Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A 30th to remember post 1 of 2

Well I turned the big 3-0 on April 6th. And since I knew having a party was out of the question (little did I know huh) I decided that the next best thing would be to go out to dinner with some family and friends. Little did I know that this dinner was just a decoy for the real fun to happen on April 9th. Anywho, I was all excited that my birthday dinner was set for the evening of April 9th. The plan was to hit up Mi Luna (for tapas) in Rice village then to continue on to the Chocolate Bar. The best thing about this weekend was that my sister was going to have my niece's birthday party on the 10th so all of my family was coming into town and my sisters and mom got to make it to dinner too.

All the girls at dinner (sans my friend Rini who had to leave early BUT I was super glad that she made it out that night)

Me, Jenny and Robyn (these sneaky ladies were the brains behind the decoy dinner)

Me and my sisters and my cousin Jessica

Me and my mommy

At the chocolate bar with Robyn, Ashley and Sandi

We really did have a great time. Funny thing is I was the only one wearing a dress and everyone else had a good reason why they weren't :) Jenny started with "Well I was going to wear a skirt but I didnt like the way anything looked on my belly (she is preggo)" Then Robyn told me "I was going to wear one of my dresses but I haven't shaved my legs" hahaha! Truthfully I dont remember what Robyn told me but it could have been that :) Anyways in post #2 you will find out why everyone else was wearing pants. This "decoy" dinner was the perfect start to a ROCK STAR night so thanks to everyone who made it out. Lots of love to you all!!

3 comments:

Roger and Robyn said...

Haha, I probably hadn't shaved my legs! ;)

Jenny said...

Teehee, I actually WANTED to wear a skirt, they are more comfy on me these days, but yes, the pants were necessary for the "rock star" part of the evening! What a fun night!

Mary Pat said...

Such cute pictures of the "girls night out" portion of the evening. Can't wait to see the main event!! :)