Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July

We had a very busy 4th of July weekend. It started on the 1st with a bbq with our neighbors and some friends here at the house. I was a little bit of a procrastinator about it but it turned out to be great and I think that all involved had a fun time.

I got the flags on the left for all the kids then forgot to give them to them. Even the fish got to be patriotic.

A close up of the red white and blue flowers I got at HEB

Our festive table

A close up of my last minute pin wheel center piece

Other pin wheels that I hung from the tent

My kids sporting their 4th of july shirts

Samantha's crazy 'cheese' face. I made her shirt and her bow :)

On Saturday the 2nd we went out to Derrek's dad's house and had lunch with them and hung out for a few hours. I dont have any picture from that day except for this one.

Is that not the craziest thing ever? The blue jay is on my father in law's wrist and Samantha is feeding it. If i knew how to upload video I would b/c I got some of both kids getting a chance to feed them.

On Sunday we met Derrek's mom at Studio Movie Grill in the Memorial area and took the kids to see Cars 2. Again I have no pictures :( Then on the actual day of 4th of July we went over to my friend Katie's house and had a a family pool playdate.

LeRouax's on the right and the Roll's on the left

The Stone Family

The Roll's and the Stones taking a break

The Boessling's and half of the Kurien family also hung out with us that afternoon. We had a great fun filled patriotic weekend with a bunch of friends and family. Thanks for a great weekend friends!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th!!

No comments: