Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Buzz

Every summer we buzz Mason's hair and this summer was no different. The only out of ordinary thing about this summer was that Samantha wanted her turn too. UH NO!!! haha :)

Here is Derrek starting the cut

Mason asking if he can do it himself

Mason giving it a go

Derrek finishing the job

Finished product.

It's amazing how shaving off his hair can give me flashes of what he will look like as a teenager. Then I start to imagine all the little girls calling my house and me having to tell them they have the wrong number haha :) I might be biased but my goodness he is a handsome kid.

Happy Summer time everyone!!

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

Such a great summer look! How funny about Samantha being ready for her turn :) Maybe you have a little corp man on your hands...getting ready for the permanent shorter hair