Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 6 week birthday Samantha!!!

So I cant believe that it has already been 6 weeks since Samantha came into this world and our lives. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital recovering from my c-section. She is changing so much that it makes me a little sad that she is getting bigger. She has definitely gained some weight (I will know exactly how much next week) and she has for sure gotten longer (she is actually filling up her sleepers now instead of being swallowed by them). I recently had to change out her newborn stuff to the 0-3 month clothes. She is holding up her head by herself and she is starting to talk to us a little bit. They grow so quickly!!! I admit I am a bit biased but she is just gorgeous!!! I am so looking forward to the next 6 weeks to see how she grows into her features and to know what she will really look like. :)

A few days old (you can tell her sleeper is big on her)

Today at 6 weeks old. She now has some chunk to her. If you look closely you can see the start of her fat rolls on her thighs :) I love me a chubby baby!!

Much more alert and loving her fingers :)

3 comments:

Mary Pat said...

Happy 6 Week Birthday Samantha! I love the comparison pictures!! Mommy and Daddy are doing a great job - look at that healthy, happy baby!

Marks of Faith said...

Awww she's getting to be so big and beautiful! Six weeks! Wow! I remember how fast those first few weeks went by. Glad things are going well and that you all are having a ball together. Thanks for the pictures! She's so cute in all her pink! Glad the quilt is working out for you all! : )

Jenny said...

Happy 6 month birthday Samantha! It has been so much fun watching you grow and grow! You are darling and I can't wait to give you a birthday hug next week!