Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! The LeRouax family has quite a bit to be thankful for.

  • After a not so picture perfect pregnancy we were blessed with a safe delivery and a beautiful happy and healthy baby girl. For that I give thanks.
  • My toddler is thriving and growing and learning new things everyday. He has shown no resentment to his sister and has nothing but love for her. For that I give thanks.
  • My husband has a steady job that pays him well and he is able to spend an enormous amount of time with his family. For that I give thanks.
  • I have a roof over my head and food on my table. For that I give thanks.
  • My family (and this includes all extended family as well) is in good health and they are stable in their lives. For that I give thanks.
  • We have an incredibly amazing support group in our parents and siblings. They are there for us always and have repeatedly put their lives on hold to be with us when needed. For that I give thanks.
I know there are many many more that have not been named and for all of those I give thanks.

God has blessed us generously this year and for that I give thanks!!!

Samantha in her Thanksgiving outfit and hanging with her Uncle Wesley who she finally met for the first time this weekend.

My beautiful girl sleeping. She did this through our entire thanksgiving meal :) P.S. -I made that bow too.

The hubs displaying his mad carving skills

My oh so handsome little man

4 comments:

Mary Pat said...

I love your Thanksgiving post! Made me stop and thank about all of the things I have to be thankful for too!!

Samantha looks beautiful in her outfit. I love the entire outfit: the turkey onesie, tutu, and bow! Mason is adorable with that big smile!

Jenny said...

What a sweet post! You do have so much to be grateful for and it was wonderful to hear all about it! And she looks beautiful in that outfit that her oh so talented mommy made for her! Good job!

Roger and Robyn said...

Aww, so sweet! It is nice to sit back and really appreciate all the wonderful blessings we have in our lives. Love Samantha's little tutu!

Marks of Faith said...

Great pics...you are blessed! What a sweet and special family you have.

God is indeed very good!

Love you!