Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Happy New Year!!! I cant believe that it is already the year 2010. So here is a question for you all, are you a twenty ten person or a two thousand and ten person? Funny enough Derrek is a two thousand and ten person and I am a twenty ten person. The way you figure this out is when you read the first sentence of this post did you say it twenty ten or two thousand and ten. Weird how one comes more naturally then the other. Okay so on with my post :)

We had a GREAT new year. The whole Gonzalez side of the family went over to my sister Ronnie's house. My parents and ALL six siblings were there (which does not happen often). It was a night of great food, great drinks and great company. We played games and watched movies and popped fireworks. We didnt want anyone on the roads after midnight so we ALL stayed at my sisters. Thats right we had a giant 20 person slumber party. SO MUCH FUN!! I hope that everyone had a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May the year 2010 bring great things to you all.

The kids watching a movie

Playing scategories

The Gonzalez Siblings

Fireworks. The kids had a blast watching these sparkle.

2 comments:

Mary Pat said...

It looked like a great night!

We wish we could have been at the play date today! Hopefully we'll see you this week for the football game.

Marks of Faith said...

So glad the whole family was able to get together...that really is special! Love you!

And as for the year...well I pronounced it both ways while reading your post so I have NO idea what I'll end up calling this year...it is just weird!