Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mr. Helper and Miss Smiley

Yesterday afternoon while Mommy and Samantha were taking a nap Daddy and Mason headed out to the garage. Derrek has been hard at work making benches for a table that Mason has in his play room and a little stool for mason to stand on for when he goes to the potty. Before anyone gets excited let me just clarify that no he is not going pee pee on the potty yet. :( Anyways, I needed all these benches and stools primed so that I can paint them primary colors for the playroom and that is the project that Mason and daddy worked on yesterday.

Here are the benches and the stool

And here is Mason hard at work




He did a great job priming all the benches. Now its mommy who needs to get it in gear and paint them pretty colors. :) Now for some Samantha news. This little girl is a smiley one. She certainly gives up a smile much easier then Mason ever did. She is also very ticklish. Her tickle spot just happens to be her belly. It is so funny to listen to her try to laugh. Sometimes she does it but most of the time it comes out as a grunty noise. She has recently started to just giggle at me randomly which I absolutely LOVE!!

Here she is smiling it up as the cutest centerpiece I have ever had on my table

Here are some of here tickle pictures from yesterday



This picture I thought was too funny so I am posting it for everyones enjoyment. This is her Elvis Lip :)

Have a great week everyone!!




2 comments:

Mary Pat said...

I can't wait to see the finished painted benches - they already look great!

What a sweet smile your baby girl has! That last picture is so hilarious!!

the fishers said...

Your smiley centerpiece is just precious!