Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Attending our first Christmas program

Now that Mason is in Pre K-3 its a little bit more like real school instead of just mothers day out. So this year his class got to participate in a Christmas program. Wahoo!!! I was finally getting to attend my first program for my son. I was so excited!! Would he sing? Would he cry? Would he pick his nose? haha I was very pleasantly surprised to see that he did sing and he did all the hand motions that went with the songs. They only sang 4 little songs b/c lets face it, when you are trying to get 20 or so 3 year olds to stay still and sing while their parents are watching you gotta make it short and sweet. I have yet to figure out how to get my video camera to transfer to my computer but here are some pictures of the day.

He was actually front and center

Giving a little wave :)

Smiling it up

The best I could get of the two together

My handsome boy. I was bit shocked that he agreed to wear the reindeer sweater but I am glad he did b/c he looked so cute!!

Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Roger and Robyn said...

Way to go Mason! So glad the program was a success, and that Christmas sweater is too cute!

Mary Pat said...

What a special day!! Love all of the pictures! Great job Mason!!