Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where's Samantha?





I was sitting at the dinner table talking to my mother in law the other night and we were lost in conversation. Mason was up stairs and I had seen Samantha walk into the den and didnt think much of it. So in the middle of our conversation my mother in law asks "Where's Samantha?" my first response was that I had put her to sleep but then I remembered that I hadn't so we get up b/c it was really quiet in the whole house and I say " I saw her come into the den" and low and behold she was going through my whole wallet and pulling EVERYTHING out.

(i had pictures but you could see on of my Credit cards and my license which is not safe on the internet :) )



But, oh what fun rummaging through mommy's wallet can be :) I kid you not she was perfectly silent for like 15 minutes just going through all of this stuff. I have to admit that it was pretty funny. So if ever want to entertain your child...j/k this is so not my recommendation of how to do it :)

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

haha I've found Evie like this several times! The only problem is when you can't find the credit cards they take out! : )