Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A family photo shoot

We have never had a family photo shoot (crazy I know) so needless to say it was definitely time. Lucky for me I have two talented friends who were running a holiday special. A full session with Amy Garret of Sweet Pea Photography and a christmas card created by Julie Melancon of Sweet Petite Designs . Both Ladies did an amazing job. I loved them all but here are some of my most favorite shots.








The picture at the top of the blog is also one of my favs. Thank you again Amy and Julie!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family portraits!

Jenny said...

These are beautful pictures! I too love the one at the top! And sweet Samantha couldn't look anymore like a doll! Those piggies are adorable!

Roger and Robyn said...

I love these pictures! You all look great!

Mary Pat said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't get over these pictures! First, you look hot!! : ) Now, on to your adorable children...I love the outfits and those piggies are too cute! You got so many great pictures!!

Marks of Faith said...

Beautiful pics!!! LOVE them all!