Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

What a wonderful day we had. This was our 1st annual GRWL Thanksgiving Celebration. What does GRWL stand for you may be asking yourself? G-gonzalez, R-rapp, W-Woodward, L-LeRouax. All of the families put together :)

We headed over to my sister Ronnie's house at about 11 am to help with the cooking and so the kids could play. We ate our Thanksgiving feast at 2pm and it was so delicious.

Here is the kids table

The adults table

How cute is this turkey? This was the appetizers for the kids

All of the cousins dont get to play together very often so it is always a great time when we can get them all together. They are certainly on their way to being the best of friends :)

Nathan, Samantha and Madison

Mason, Matthew and Zachary

Not the best picture but this is all the kids together

My little family

We did desserts about 2 hours later and my goodness we had some major yumminess. Cheesecakes, cake balls, pecan pie, pumpkin creme caramel, pumpkin pie, chocolate creme pie and the list could still go on and on.

As I type I am finishing my day off by watching the Aggies beat the longhorns (now thats a great ending to a great day if you ask me heehee)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! I love the turkey appetizer on the kids table - so cute!

Yay for the Aggies! Whoop!! : )