Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Bachelorette Party Fun

So my best friend Lynda is getting married November 6th. I have known this wonderful girl for 23 years! 23 years?? We will literally have a 50 year friend anniversary some day and we are so throwing a party for ourselves when it happens. haha! Anyways, two weeks ago I headed to San Antonio for her bachelorette party. What a blast we had. We started the night at her sister Lisa's house for the lingerie part of the party.

The banner I made for her. It says " Future Mrs Del Valle"

Tasty goodness

The favors that I made for everyone. So CUTE right??

Some of the girls waiting for the bride to show up

The bride has arrived

Me and the bride. BFF's!!

Me and Rubi and Andy

Me and my sisters, Ronnie(on the left) and Venessa (on the right)

All the girls before we headed out to the river walk

The bride on the piano's at Pat O's.

The Aggie girls of the group sawing varsity's horns off :)


We had a great time celebrating Lynda's last party time outing as a bachelorette. The wedding is this weekend and I know she will be a beautiful bride. Fun will definitely be had :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Emily, you look so pretty in your outfit, and I love your hair and your necklace! : ) Great job on the banner and the favors, glad they were a hit! Have a great time this weekend!

Marks of Faith said...

Oh wow...I remember Lynda! Please tell her I said congrats! :) Have fun this weekend.