Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 22, 2012

AGGIE FOOTBALL

If you know me then you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aggie Football!! This was suppose to be our year. The year of the AGGIES!! Well anyone who watched our season knew after the 4th game that clearly it was NOT going to the be the year for the Aggies! Oh well, its not like Aggie fans hadn't lived through a disappointing season before. But, as bad as our season was we did still manage to make it to a bowl game and as luck would have it they ended up at the Mieneke Car Care Bowl of Texas which is played in Houston, TX at Reliant Stadium. I teetered back and forth about whether or not to buy tickets to the game (I mean come on they were practically playing right in my back yard how could I not go?) So of course in true Emily style I waited till the day before the game and finally decided that yes, I think I will buy tickets to the game. So I bought 3 tickets, 1 for myself, 1 for my brother Joshua and 1 for Mason. Now, this was exciting!! This would be Mason's very first Aggie game and what a way to experience it by getting to go to Reliant Stadium to watch it. He had the BEST time and it was a great game with a great outcome!! It was exactly what the Aggie's needed to take us into the SEC next season!!

Mason taking in Relant

Mason and Uncle Joshua

The Fightin Texas Aggie Band!

Thanks and Gig 'em!!

No comments: