Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Eve and Christmas

Yes, I realize how late I am with this post so I will let the pictures do the talking. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I know we sure did!!

Christmas Eve

Making Santa's cookies




Best Family Picture we got from the night. I know it is blasphemous that we did not get dressed up on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Eve the kids get to open all their gifts from aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc..We currently reserve Christmas Day for nothing but SANTA. I figure they only believe in him for so long so I am going to hold on to that for as long as I can. :)







Christmas Day

The discovery of the loot



This picture cracks me up b/c she was jumping up and down and her curls are in full flight

Tearing into all of it


The gift of the YEAR!!!




This is one of the many angelic face shots we got of our sweet girl that morning

Ofcourse after it was all open we had to play with EVERYTHING!!

Both my kids jamming out!


As you can see we had some serious holiday success over here. Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: