Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fiesta Texas

On December 28th we (my whole family incl. parents, sisters, nieces, nephews, brothers) went to Fiesta Texas. It was something different for us to do over the holidays and the kids had a blast!! My children are absolute ride junkies!! Its a good thing that I am into them too b/c Derrek gets motion sick riding them and I am the only one they have that can ride with them. The park was all decorated for the holidays and it wasn't nearly as busy as it is in the peak season of summer. Mason could ride almost all the kid rides by himself and Samantha about half of them with an adult. Let me just tell you that it is not a pretty sight when brother can ride one that she cant. Oh lordy!

Here we are on the tea cups


Mason and I on the 8 ball ride

Gotta love the old faithful carousel


The swings. This was one that he could ride on his own and Samantha had to ride with an adult. Given the size of the swings Mason had to sit by himself and he was an absolute trooper about it.



Between Kemah and this I think we have definitely had our fill of amusement park rides for a while, but the kids sure are looking forward to the day that we get to go back and do this all again. :)

No comments: