Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fun filled weekend Part 2...picture overload

This past weekend we traveled to Corpus Christi for an early Christmas celebration. We had the best time visiting with my family. First up on our weekend was a breakfast with my grandparents and my cousin Jessica. It was great to get to visit with them and I LOVE LOVE LOVED seeing them. My grandparents are the most wonderful people. I cherish them dearly and I am so glad that I have gotten to share my kids with them. While in CC this weekend we got our first photo shoot of them with Samantha.


After our breakfast we headed to the Texas State Aquarium with the kids. This was the first time that Mason had ever been there and it was a great day to go b/c it was EMPTY. We were able to take our time and see all the exhibits as many times as we wanted too. Mason had a blast!! He loved looking at all the fish. I have to admit that the Dolphins were by far my favorite.

Mason watching the sting rays. He really liked them and later on in our visit was even brave enough to reach into the water and pet one.

Both Mason and I loved this little guy. How cute is he? But as cute as he is, this little porcupine would not be so pleasant to touch.

He was in amazed by these big guys.

But, as shown below he loved looking at fish of all sizes.


Our favorite part of the visit. These animals are so beautiful. I could have sat in the underwater viewing area all day long. They put on a great show for us.





The underwater viewing area.



The last part of our visit in Corpus was the gift exchange with my sisters family. We always buy gifts for all the kids so that is who exchanged presents. They had a great time opening their presents and they all loved what they got.

Mason and his cousins Zachary and Jacquelyn waiting to get their presents.

Mason tearing into his gift

Zachary wearing his gift. :)

Jacquelyn wearing part of her gift. I love these maraboo clips.

Samantha and her cousin Nathan. She is only 6 days older then he is but she is a bit shorter and chubbier. haha Aren't they so cute??

As you can see we had an amazing weekend. Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

Awwww...pictures of some of my favorite people!!! Love the ones with Grandma and Grandpa... And wow you really got some nice shots of Mason at the Aquarium! I love going there! How nice to have it all to your self! Whoohoo! The underwater viewing area rocks! And of course the two babies together were just TOO CUTE!!!

Roger and Robyn said...

So glad you had a great weekend with your family! I love the aquarium pics! Roger and I will definitely have to get the boys there one day!