Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Meeting the big man himself!

This evening we took Mason and Samantha to see Santa. You know that you live in Texas when you can go to a Bass Pro Shop store to see him. haha :) Anyways, I had been talking Santa up to Mason all day. Telling him that we were going to see him and he was going to sit on his lap. I told him that he was going to ask him what he wanted for christmas and to this Mason replied "presents". I said yes presents but what kind of presents? Since he didnt actually understand that question I sneakily planted a good answer into his head and told him that he should tell Santa that he wanted a choo choo train. Why a choo choo train you might ask? Because this IS one of the things that he is getting christmas. I know I am bad :) Anywho, Mason did a great job and did not get scared to sit on Santa's lap at all. He walked right up there and sat on his lap, talked to him for a bit and then took his picture. I was so proud of him for not being scared. The added plus to going to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop was that he got to look around at all the cool stuff in the store and he had a really good time. Thanks Santa for the fun memory.

Walking up to meet Santa

Both my babies with Santa

Playing on the four wheeler powerwheel (we may have to get him one of these next year)

Growling at the giant bear

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

Good job Mason! Evie is going to visit Santa tonight at the Bass Pro Shop too...let's just hope that we get a smile and not tears! : )