Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Photo shoot

Well there is nothing like trying to get your toddler to cooperate for a christmas card photo shoot. Needless to say we managed to get some decent ones and do mean only decent none of them were GREAT but I guess I will take what I can get. Mason just did not really want to work with us and Samantha well at least she isn't screaming in the one that we decided to put in the card. Here are some of the not so great ones :)

Puckering up his lips

That is one unhappy little girl

Giving rudolph's nose a squeeze

Pouting b/c he didnt want to listen

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

happy or not, those kids are the cutest! i love the outfits you picked out for them!

Mary Pat said...

I agree with Jenny, the outfits are adorable! And I love the three trees for the background.