Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Shhhhh Buzz is sleeping

Ever since Disney re-released Toy Story (at the end of March) it has been a staple in our household. Well for Mason's birthday he got a Buzz Lightyear toy which has become one of his favorites. Well last week we were getting ready to watch Toy Story (on blu ray for the first time) and I asked him where his Buzz was and he replied " Shhhh Buzz is sleeping." I replied "He's sleeping? Where?" To which Mason replied " I show, I show" (this means that he would show me) and sure enough Buzz was sleeping in mommy and daddy's room. HAHA!!


Here is Mason shhhhshing me :)

And here is Buzz Lightyear napping on our bed


It was hilarious!!! He was so serious about it too. Kids and their BIG imaginations :)

2 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

That is simply precious!!! Love it!

Mary Pat said...

Too cute!!