Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Young Love

Derrek and I knew that Samantha would have boyfriends eventually in her life (I mean hello she is gorgeous) heehee :) We had no idea it would happen so soon. Ever since my friend Robyn and I found out I was having a girl we joked that her cutie patootie son Hunter and my baby girl would be a future Mr. and Mrs. This works out well for us b/c at least we know that the mother-in-laws and father-in-laws will get along. haha!! Well it turns out that with all our joking aside Hunter and Samantha really DO like each other. Every time we put the two together they just stare at each other in awe (this is where you could insert the background music from cinderella "So this is love do do do do, So this is love" haha) Anyways, Robyn and I had a spa day together about 2 weeks ago and the dad's got together with the kids and even they witnessed this young love for themselves and were quick enough to take some pictures of it. You know it must be real if even the daddy's noticed it :)

Hunter hanging out by Samantha's jumperoo (I am confident we will get a picture like this 16 years down the line but instead of the jumperoo it will be a mustang or something)


Whats that Samantha, you are hungry?

Here, chew on my finger :) How romantic of Hunter to sacrifice his own finger for her :)


Doctor Rog looking on as his son shares a special hand holding moment with his lady :)

Are these two babies to cute for words or what?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You are so funny, love the cinderella shout out! yes, if daddies notice it, it must be the real deal! : )

Mary Pat said...

This is too cute!! I love the pictures!!

Roger and Robyn said...

C'est l'amour! Haha! They are so in love with each other. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

cuteness!!!