Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The new do

So if ya'll saw my post about Samantha no longer keeping her headbands in her hair then you all know that I was faced with the challenge of finding a new way to do her hair. Well, I managed to get her hair (the little bit that she has) into a tiny little pony tail in the top of her head. WAHOO!!! So now she wears her bows up there. This has been tons better and she has not been reaching for them as often.

I dont think i got any pictures of the actual pony tail but here are some shots of her with her bow right smack on top of her head :)





You can sort of see the hair peeking out behind the bow in this one.

I realize that I am 100% biased but she looks pretty darn cute if you ask me!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

She's adorable and feminine whether she's wearing a hair accessory or not. Gorgeous baby girl!

Marks of Faith said...

cute cute cute!

the fishers said...

She's adorable and I'm not biased one bit! : )

Jenny said...

what a cutie patootie emily! oh my gosh those pictures are great! i can't wait to see her and this new do in person tomorrow!

Jenny said...

what a cutie patootie emily! oh my gosh those pictures are great! i can't wait to see her and this new do in person tomorrow!