Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And the adventure begins


Well on Monday September 14th I went in for a Dr's appt. On that day I was 35 weeks 2 days. I had my cervix checked and I am dilated 1 cm. Wahoo!! We officially have action in the baby department and my body is getting ready for labor. Of course all of this sounds wonderful and great but the down side is that little miss is sitting breech at the moment (mommy doesn't think that she will flip either). SO we have a c-section scheduled for October 8th. This is exciting too though b/c that means we are only about 3 weeks away from meeting our little princess. Since I am starting to dilate though there is a chance that I could go into labor on my own before our planned date. Would I be shocked if this happened? NO!! She has already proven that she will be difficult and do things her way  :) I am so excited to meet her though and cant wait for her to get here.  

I was 34 weeks in the above picture. Its amazing how clothes can hide your actual size  :)

No comments: