Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Popsicles should NOT be blue

Yesterday I totally forgot to pull out something for dinner so we decided to go out to dinner (which we never do). So anyways we went to Las Rosas for a yummy mexican food dinner. As we were leaving they had a freezer with popsicles in it that were free to their guests as they are leaving. So Derrek grabbed one and I grabbed one to share with Mason. The big plan was that I would sit in the back seat with Mason and that was how we would share it. Well as we get to the car we completely forgot that we had just put the infant car seat back into the car to prepare for the little miss so mommy in her giant pregnant state was NOT going to fit in the back seat with him. So we decided to give him a chance and let him have the popsicle on his own in the back seat. We grabbed a towel that I had in the car and covered his lap for a just in a case situation and took off. HE DID GREAT!!! not a single drip anywhere on the car and he got through half of it and decided he was done. The only mess that we were left with was on Mason himself. :) Needless to say popsicles should NOT be blue b/c we ended up with a little bit of blue face stain for the rest of the night. But he sure did love it!!

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

I'm glad I found your blog!

Wow - I'm so impressed that Mason didn't spill any of the Popsicle! As I was reading the story, I was anticipating the part where there was a huge mess.