Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 4, 2009

"But I like Kissies"

So here I am just having an evening with my little family watching Can't Hardly Wait (cheesy I know) and its about to end. The main characters of Amanda and Preston start kissing in the train station and Mason says " oh kissies". I look over at him and I jokingly tell him " NO kissing for you until you are married" and he quickly  replies " but I like kissies". Needless to say Derrek and I couldn't help ourselves and just started laughing hilariously. He said it so innocently. I think we may be in big trouble as he gets older if "he likes kissies".

1 comment:

Ogrelet mama said...

Okay- jsut got around to reading all your blogs, since I'm sitting here and thinking of you guys...and I HAVE to crack up at this- too adorable!!! *hugs*