Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pre-K3 Graduation

About two weeks ago Mason has his end of year program (a.k.a pre-k3 graduation). It was on a tuesday so we went to t-ball practice for about 45 minutes then rushed back to the school for his program. I had to change him at the school in the bathroom haha. Anyways, I wish I knew how to post videos to this thing b/c he did so good. He is one of those kids that is put front and cneter b/c he sings the songs and does all the arm motions and everything. It is so cute and so funny all at the same time. They sang 4 songs then got their certificates.

Daddy and Samantha

Mason walking up to his teacher when his name was called and getting his certificate


Mason and his diplomma. Yay for pre-k3 succcess!!!

What an amazing year he had. he really did learn so much from his wonderful teacher Mrs. Marsh. I cant believe that he is going into Pre-K next year. We are officially only 1 school year away from "real" school. My baby is growing up so fast :(

1 comment:

Marks of Faith said...

That's neat! :) They do grow up fast! So what are some of the things Mason has been learning in school? I love the last pic! What a happy guy!